Parts Advisor (Office Based)
Our client, a market leading regional commercial vehicle dealership combining both Sales and service Centres is seeking to appoint an experienced Parts Advisor to join their expanding team in offering the very best in customer experience.
- Taking and qualifying incoming enquiries either by telephone or e mail, advising customers on technical commercial vehicle product information and exploring business development opportunities, upselling in a professional manner.
- Ensure ancillary information such as warranties are explained with clarity
- Accurate entry of client information and orders utilising specifically designated systems
- Ensure payment options are exercised with due diligence and with correct levels of authorisation
- Liaising with stores and despatch where necessary
- Ensure all documentation is raised in a timely manner and in line with company policies.
- Monitor and maintain contact with customers updating accordingly
- Offering expert advice on a rota basis for a designated out of hours' service (until 9pm) for emergency assistance
- General administration
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential gained within the commercial vehicle environment
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Kerridge/ADP experience desirable
- Flexible team player
Place of Work - Taunton
Hours of work Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week between the hours of 7.00am - 9.00pm (incorporating on call rota) and Saturday 8.00am - 12.00
Salary £17,264 plus bonus depending on experience