Car Sales Consultant / Vehicle Sales Executive / Motor Sales
Job Title: Car Sales Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Position: This position is permanent, full-time hours with a rota covering seven days a week on a shift pattern. A Full clean driving licence is required.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Car Sales Consultant for their dealership in Bridgend. A rewarding and enjoyable career awaits the right individual!
The company is one of the most successful franchised motor groups in South Wales; the company owe this to their staff members who are committed to the company's customers and the business. The company pride themselves on having industry leading prices, unparalleled customer service and friendly working environment.
The company is looking for an individual who has confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent. First impressions count, so they will be well presented and have the ability to build rapport quickly.
Previous experience is not necessary, just the natural desire to achieve. The company will help the right person fulfil their potential, with coaching and training.
Primarily the company is looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Target driven
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Customer service orientated
- Fantastic communication skills
- Positive attitude
- The successful candidate will be necessary to complete a DBS check. The employer will meet this expense.
- The company's sales consultants genuinely love what they do, and because of that, the company loves them back with a competitive salary/commission scheme, company car along with some other employee benefits.
- These along with the sense of pride and fulfilling career that comes with working for a forward thinking business and as a close-knit team.
Your CV gives the company a great insight into your achievements to date, but a fantastic cover letter should express who you are as an individual and why you are the right person for the role. Making the company want to meet you in person is half the battle, however, if you think you can sell hay to farmers, you are probably not right for this role. There's no hard sell here.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Vehicle Sales, Car Sales, Motor Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Development, B2C Sales, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Vehicle Sales Executive, Sales, Senior Sales Manager will also be considered for this role.