Accounts Administrator - Dawlish, Devon
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Full Time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established and expanding Electrical Installation Contractor based in Dawlish, Devon. They work on projects locally and throughout the UK mainly in the Retail, Commercial and Industrial sectors. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join the growing team. The successful candidate must be well organised, hardworking and have the ability to manage their own work load.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- Raising Sales Invoices and Applications
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Allocating payments
- Preparing Payment runs
- Debt Collections
- Bank Reconciliations
- Handling incoming queries and payment issues
- Petty cash management
- VAT reconciliations, plus preparation of quarterly Vat and monthly returns
Qualifications/Experience and Personal Skills:
- At least 2 years' experience in a finance/accounting role
- A strong understanding of accounting systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- A degree in finance or AAT qualified would be an advantage
- You will be expected to work as part of a team and have ability to use your own initiative
- A good level of English spelling and grammar is essential
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Good sense of humour is essential
Experience of working within this type of organisation would be preferable.
Please send your CV and covering letter online today.
Unsuccessful Applicants will not be contacted.