Foot Anstey have an exciting opportunity available for a Conveyancer to join our New Homes Team based in Taunton. You will receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
The Conveyancer role makes an important contribution to the work of the New Homes Team and supporting the Team Leader with the ongoing development of the team activities.
Key responsibilities as our Conveyancer:
- To take ownership of the allocated caseload of predominantly new build purchase with some remortgage matters
- To work with the Unit Leader, others within the wider Real Estate Group and liaison with developers
- To ensure appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
- To consistently meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Team plans
- To be a role model for the Foot Anstey Values and encourage the others to do the same
Skills and Attributes needed to become our Conveyancer:
- Proven knowledge and track record of Conveyancing procedures
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self awareness and self reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and/or objectives
- An understanding of the importance of knowledge management and sharing
Why Foot Anstey
Through a network of five offices, the firm operates as one national team offering specialist legal advice and services to regional, national and international clients, both businesses and individuals. Foot Anstey is among the UK's top 100 law firms, with just under 50 partners and around 450 staff.
The firm has been acknowledged by industry commentators for its growth and business excellence. Most recently Foot Anstey was shortlisted for National/Regional Firm of the Year at the Legal Business Awards, for UK Law Firm of the Year in the British Legal Awards and also ranked in the recent Financial Times Innovative Lawyers report for its ongoing work with Screwfix and B&Q Tradepoint.
At Foot Anstey our people, like our Values, are at the very heart of our business. We aim to provide you with a rewarding career and work environment and an attractive and flexible benefits scheme as part of supporting the importance of work/life balance.
What’s in it for you?
- Structured career development programme and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- Five weeks' annual leave
- Additional discretionary one day as an ‘office shut down’ day annually at Christmas time.
- Lifestyle Hour - a discretionary benefit to provide a fully flexible time slot for employees to take an additional hour away from work on a weekly basis
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced and bespoke maternity, paternity & adoption arrangements
- Staff conveyancing scheme
- Discounted shopping via the Foot Anstey Reward Gateway
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new Conveyancer - New Homes Team then please click “Apply” today!