Contract type: Permanent contract
Job Elements: -
• Working shifts, basic salary circa £30k plus 20% shift allowance
• Working with bespoke state of the art equipment & cutting edge technology, continuous learning and training. Highly automated and interesting product range.
• Accountable to the Shift Engineer to provide engineering support to manufacturing value streams and site equipment assets. The type of engineering support required would consist of equipment maintenance repair & overall, ensuring all service & calibration checks are performed for the specified machines.
• Maximising Process Equipment Availability
• Maximising Process Equipment Performance
• Planned and reactive Maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally looking for someone from an apprenticeship background, degree in electronics would be advantageous
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role ideally within a highly regulated industry.
• Ideally clean room experience
• Proven excellent track record of Engineering Maintenance within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting
• Proven track record of process equipment implementation within a regulated environment
• Structured problem solving methodologies
• Working knowledge of project schedule software (e.g. MS Project).
• Documentation / Technical report writing skills
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.