Pastry Chef / Prouduction Baker
Pastry Chef / Baker roles, Paignton, Devon
Hours of Work: Choice of either 6am- 2.45pm or 3.pm-11.30pm
Responsible to the Production Manager, Assistant Production Manager and Partners, the Pastry Chef / Baker will bake all products to the standard and specification required, while following existing procedures/guidelines/recipes to ensure consistency and quality of the product at all times.
- To produce products to the standard and specification required.
- To follow established procedures to ensure consistency and quality of the product at all times.
- Ensure food safety standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Be aware of own responsibilities in relation to hazard control, health and safety, and personal and production hygiene
- To work as part of the production team.
- To meet set production targets as directed by the Production Manager/Shift supervisor.
- To select and use appropriate stock, with due consideration for health, safety and hygiene. In doing so, demonstrating awareness of pest infestation, damaged or faulty stock, and 'Best before', or 'Use by' dates.
- To rotate stock and to use in correct date order.
- To use all equipment and machinery in the correct manner, reporting any problems through the correct channels.
- To operate a 'clean as you go' method of work to maintain safety within the workplace.
- To clean down the whole work area at the end of each shift, using correct products and methods.
- To complete all necessary documentation to comply with technical/production guidelines.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button.
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Food Technologist, NPD Chef, Bakery, Baking, Baker, Development Technologist, Food Manufacturing, Production Team Leader, Devon, Plymouth, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Paignton