Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
We are a fast growing online retail business who have 2 exciting vacancies for the right candidates. We provide genuine quality vehicle components to car enthusiast and garages technicians. We do this through our website, eBay and Amazon serving well over 2500 customers per week.
We offer a great vibrant working environment in the city centre of Exeter. We are the largest online only vehicle component retailer in Europe. We are the fastest growing vehicle components business in the history of the industry. What else do we offer?
- Be part of a positive dedicated team
- A successful fast growth business
- Opportunities for fast promotion and development
- Workspace is designed to avoid staying sat down all day (adjustable desks)
- We have dynamic working hours working as a team to ensure we achieve a work life balance
- Light modern clean office space and are keen to keep fun and fresh
We are looking for part time and full time. Hours would range from 20 hours per week to 35 hours per week. This will include every other Sunday. The first 4 weeks we will need you here 4 days a week for training. In busy periods overtime will be available.
Please only apply if you are available to attend an assessment day on Sunday the 21st of May.
More about the type of person we are looking for:
You must be dynamic, hard working and naturally skilled at motivating others with good attention to detail. You must have a deep understanding of customer service. To fulfil this role you will need to be focused and self driven with a positive attitude. We work as a team so being an honest, upfront and flexible team player is important. As individuals we want our team to be ambitious, self driven and resilient. You should have the ability to follow instruction but also be pro active and comfortable asking for help.
We are looking for a process orientated, organised person who can work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time well. Excellent timekeeping is essential, as well and excellent communicator with good listening skills and an excellent grasp of language, grammar and clarity of written message. Accurate and quick typing is necessary for this role and being comfortable with technology and new software is essential as you will be using a variety of online tools.
Day to day activities include:
- Customer management (Orders, Product Queries and Customer Aftercare)
- Product advice for vehicle components (training given)
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Answering inbound emails
- General office duties
- Working with suppliers and couriers
- Working within eBay, Amazon and Website systems
- Internal projects for improvement and development
Please apply with your CV by 5pm on Friday the 5th of May.
You MUST be available to attend the assessment day on Sunday the 21st of May in central Exeter.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly