My client, a rapidly expanding multi-national engineering company, are looking for a talented, experienced accountant to join their busy finance department. This is an excellent opportunity, reporting directly to the Finance Director where you will provide accurate and timely management information to the Senior Management Team and the business.
Specific Duties to include:
- Full preparation of month end management accounts and reporting
- Preparation of board reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review of performance with Senior Management Team
- Assist with company tax and R&D tax credits
- Review and improvement to company systems and processes
Our client are passionate about the service they deliver and are looking for flexible and collaborative candidates who share a passion to learn and improve while able to set ambitious goals to overcome obstacles.
You will have experience of preparing management accounts and presenting to senior management with good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
In return the client are offering a competitive salary to £45,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), defined pension contribution scheme, critical illness and death in service insurance.