Surveyor - Windows, Doors and Conservatories
Our client are looking for an experienced Surveyor to join their Team. They are looking for somebody with experience in surveying within the Window, Door, Conservatory and Glazing Industry. Product knowledge is required for PVCu and Aluminium products.
- Role requires confirming all contract details with customers, making sure the customer is happy and understands what they have ordered.
- Ensuring that all products that are on the contract are accurately measured for manufacturing purposes and providing detailed drawings when required.
- Organising and running an efficient booking system for appointment of survey with customer.
- Ensure accurate onsite measurements, drawing and photographs are taken as required. Complete survey sheet.
- Raise any VOC's and communicate with sales consultant of any alternations to contract.
- To input and process with Team surveyed information, highlighting to Installations Manager any unusual or difficult installations problems or health and safety issues.
- Keep efficient filing of all paperwork to be retained with the contract.
- IT skills
- Administration skills
- Valid full driving licence
- MTC or FENSA window surveyor card
- Experience in installation of PVCu and aluminium products
- Understanding of building regulations and building best practices
- Organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication
- 5 years window / door / conservatory surveyor
- Use of Roofwright software - desirable but not essential
- Use of Autocad software - desirable but not essential
Full time position:
Fantastic opportunities within a well-established company trading for over 25 years.
Excellent package for right candidate.
Position is for immediate start.
Interested in this position? Please submit your details by applying below!
Apply for Surveyor - Windows, Doors and Conservatories
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly