Project Support Advisor
Project Support Advisor
My client are an innovative, technology based, document management consultancy that provide a range of document control systems to their clients in the NHS and Local Government and commercial organisations.
They are currently working with 360 Resourcing Solutions to recruit a Project Support Advisor, to join them at their Bristol Offices. Basic salary; £19,845 plus benefits and excellent career development.
Reporting to the Project Support Manager, the Project Support Advisor will be part of the Project team responsible for coordinating a number of ‘new’ and ‘existing’ client projects across both NHS and commercial sectors.
The Project Support Advisor will be exposed to the full project life cycle from inception to conclusion and you will liaise with Clients and our Client’s internal teams.
- Accurately reporting project progress and deadlines
- Identifying and escalating any project ‘holds’ to the Project Support Manager for commercial assistance
- Liaising with the customers IT personnel
- Working alongside internal Implementation department to coordinate software configuration
- Preparing all internal departments for a customer’s 1st ‘live’ run of documents and supporting the customer through this process
- Performing all necessary administration tasks
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent, including English & Maths
- Previous experience managing or coordinating projects is desirable
- A depth of experience with Microsoft Office applications is also desirable
The Project Support Advisor will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work efficiently in a highly structured environment
- Work methodically and logically
- Prioritise appropriately
- Manage multiple projects
- Plan, control and organise their own activities
- Listen to and interpret technical information
- Work in a team environment
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
In return our client offers a starting salary of £19,845 and a generous benefits package which includes salary increases with development, Contributory Pension and a Healthcare package. This is a Company that really looks after their people and the Project Support Advisor will have clear career development ladders in place.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.