Job Elements: -
• Preparation and drafting of tender packs, sales terms and conditions, representative agreements, framework agreements, consignment stock agreements and other commercial agreements
• Application of export status including application for licences through BIS
• Administration of complex contracts including the capture of additional requirements
• Identification of contractual risks and negotiation to reduce the risks from the contract terms and conditions
• Identification and Implementation of commercial policies within the business
• Review of product costings post-delivery of platform for material cost and manufacturing over spends and inaccuracies
• Liaise with customers, team members and subcontractors to discuss and resolve commercial issues
• Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions to minimise liabilities and maximise opportunities
• Administration and commercial support of business area bid team during bid preparation activities
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years prior experience working in manufacturing company in contracts or commercial department is essential.
• Experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts is essential.
• Previous experience and knowledge of export compliance procedures and documentation.
• Experience in preparation and submission of tenders and completion of all commercial aspects of the tender is highly desirable.
• Degree qualified desirable
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.