GBP12 - GBP16k
Huntress are proud to be working with one of Exeter's leading financial services firms as they recruit for a new member of their team. We are looking for someone who is efficient, conscientious and works well in part of a busy team.
- General administration for the team and senior members of staff
- Correspondence to both clients and external professional bodies via email, telephone and letter
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages when required, always taking thorough, details messages to pass on to team members
- Process and monitor new business queries
- Update and maintain office records/files
- Compile new and update existing client schedules
- Monitor and order in new stationary and stock as and when required
- Open and date incoming mail and distribute to the appropriate member of staff. Prepare all outgoing mail and deliver to the Post Office
- Greeting all visitors in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner, providing hospitality and refreshments
- Keeping the meeting room and kitchen area clean and tidy, running general errands.
Key skills and attributes:
- This role requires the right candidate to have an exceptional understanding and command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You will be diligent, be able to use your initiative and be highly conscientious
- As some of this position will be client facing, we are looking for someone who dresses smartly and is presentable
- A good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Outlook and Excel is essential
The chance to progress within the business is available for the right candidate. We will consider GCSE leavers with good grades who match the above criteria as well as more experienced candidates who have possibly been working within a commercial setting for a year or more. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 0900 - 1700 with 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays. For more information about the company and what the role can offer you, please get in touch with Elle.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.