Vacancy ID: SCH00081
MPR Class teacher required for Maternity Leave from September 2017
The School presents itself as a flourishing environment for learning. Staff are working collegiately to ensure an excellent provision for all pupils and families (Primary Quality mark Dec 15).
The Governors warmly invite applications for a class teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will be dedicated to supporting the aims and ethos of our successful Catholic school
• Is an enthusiastic and good to outstanding classroom practitioner with a clear vision and commitment to achieving high standards and attainment for all pupils
• Willing to undertake additional responsibilities
• Is committed to developing the full potential of all groups of pupils school wide
• Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents, governors, the parish and wider community.
We can offer:
• A strong Catholic school community with a friendly staff
• A highly supportive leadership team, committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
• Positive, happy children who enjoy learning
• Excellent home, school and parish links
• A well resourced school and stimulating learning environment
• A commitment to your professional development.
A visit to the school is encouraged to fully appreciate what the school can offer to the right candidate. For an application pack please contact Mrs A Board at the school.
Closing Date for applications: 12th May 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: 25th May 2017
Successful applicants for interview will be contacted by telephone.