FULL TIME FEMALE SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour days / £10.00 per hour waking nights
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
We have an opportunity for Support Workers to form a new specialist care team. You would be required to work for a gentleman who has a spinal cord injury and is living in his own home in the Shepshed area.
The role will include personal care, medication administration, full spinal care including repositioning and manual handling, and some domestic tasks. You will also be required to assist the gentleman in attending social activities
- 12 hour day shifts and 12 hour waking night shifts
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays
- Previous care experience is essential.
- It would be advantageous to have worked with complex care previously such as Spinal Injury, but this is not essential as our specialist and dedicated training team will provide induction training as well as ongoing support.
- This gentleman is a practicing Hindu and you will be expected to stringently respect this practice. A knowledge of the Hindu faith would be desirable.
- The right candidates must be flexible, motivated, reliable and committed, with excellent communication skills.
- You will preferably hold a full driving licence.
To apply or to request further details please click the apply button - quoting reference JSHEC for further information and an application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th May 2017