At Techneopro we offer our customers quality British manufacturing solutions at competitive prices. Specialising in the production of Neoprene goods, we supply a variety of products such as pollution masks, medical supports and aids and offer a Wetsuit repair service to private and business customers. Our specialist expertise and years of expertise mean we can help bring customers ideas to life.
Due to our continue growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Assistant to join our team.
Overview of Role
The successful candidate will be goal orientated and self-motivated to support in the smooth operation of the company. The role will involve working alongside the Operations Manager to support in the following:
- Offer excellent customer service to private and business customers making sure enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and timely way.
- Following training, provide accurate information and advice to customers on products and services offered by Techneopro.
- Processing quotations for new orders and passing on to the production team
- Work with the Operations Manager to monitor and track production orders to ensure timely delivery of orders to customers.
- Produce and send out invoices and chase/monitor late payments and reconcile reports.
- Check and dispatch orders
- Stock ordering
- Supporting the Operations Manager with the implementation and administration of quality control procedures and systems.
- Updating social media/ websites to engage potential and existing customers
- Act confidentially in the processing of Human Resource and customer information
- Act as a Fire Warden and carry out Health and Safety checks.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable. There is a need to be flexible and carry out some production work during peak/busy periods.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Self-motivated and goal orientated individual
- Confident PC user with Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent customer focus and a confident telephone manner, with a passion and determination to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet customer and production demands
- Initiative to solve problems and respond effectively to internal and external customers
- Experience of working within an Office role
- Experience of using accounting /databases such as Sage or QuickBooks
The hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm (5.00pm on a Wednesday) and Fridays 7.30am – midday (39 hours per week).
This is a permanent and full time position.
Salary: £16,500 - £20,000 per annum (dependent on skills and experience). NEST Pension scheme and bonus (dependent on company and individual performance)