Finance Graduate Opportunity / AAT , ACCA Trainee
Finance Graduate Opportunity / Trainee Finance Assistant / AAT or ACCA Trainee
£16,000 Annual Salary
If you are looking for an opportunity within a fast paced working environment which offers progression in an exciting established company, this may be the role for you! I am currently working with a globally recognised company in Exeter who are currently looking to recruit a junior accounts professional. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a graduate looking to begin a career in accountancy or alternatively, a candidate who has had 6 to 18 months experience in a junior accounts role whilst studying towards your AAT.
Main duties include:
- Inputting invoices and bank transactions
- Maintain investment portfolios, accounting and income information
- Prepare net asset value calculations, cash reports and revenue projections
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Work with the clients auditors on queries.
- Assist with the daily administration of client queries.
- 6 to 18 months accounts experience or more in an accounts environment
- Studying towards achieving AAT qualification or AAT qualified
- Accountancy & Finance Graduate (desirable)
- GCSE A-C in Maths & English
- A strong desire to build a career in accountancy and finance
- Good level of excel skills and knowledge
If you are interested in this role please contact Nick Dennis at Huntress on 01392 221300.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Finance Graduate Opportunity / AAT , ACCA Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly