Part-Time (30 hrs a week)
£10 - £12 per hour
We are currently working with a growing company in Exeter (outskirts), who are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to assist the HR Manager and run the company's payroll from start to finish. This is a great opportunity for someone that has had experience being solely responsible for the payroll process previous and has the confidence to complete all task without assistant.
What does this role consist of?
- Payroll queries
- Payroll administration, maintaining records, filing etc.
- Processing timesheets and variation forms
- Processing monthly payroll
- Printing payslips
- Nest pensions administration and processing
- Providing cover for HR duties
- GCSE Maths and English, A-C grade
- Previous experience in a payroll position
- Up to date knowledge of auto enrolment and RTI
- Up to date knowledge of payroll regulations and legislation
- Good level of excel skills and knowledge
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nick Dennis at Huntress on 01392 221300.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.