Assistant Sales Manager
A unique opportunity to join the UK operation of a large Automotive Group based in the West Bromwich area.
They are looking to recruit a pro-active and professional Assistant Sales Manager for their Company joining a small but dedicated Sales team to support business acquisition. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working in a sales or commercial environment in a fast moving automotive manufacturing environment with UK and globally based supply chain.
Supporting the Sales Manager with sales queries, compilation of quotes and responses to customers, clients and partners in the UK and globally. To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will ideally have the necessary skills to fulfil the following:
- Provide supporting data to allow quotations to be made
- Create and review quotations including cost breakdowns
- Identify potential cost savings and excessive costs across product groups and spend categories, using material and overhead calculations
- Support customer visits
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Provide reports on KPIs
- Respond to customer enquiries, diary management, support customer meetings, including travel to HQ if required, including networking and organising and attending social events.
- Review the customer requirements and support the production of a quotation.
- Making improvements to product or pricing to ensure best possible customer service.
- Adhere to Corporate Specifications & Procedures.
- To ensure customer experience is maximised, in terms of product, service support whilst giving a commercial benefit to the company and our customers.
- Carry out costing and price reviews.
- Microsoft Excel skills, Maths and English to a good standard.
- 3 years in a similar environment.
- Logical thinker.
- Good organiser of time.
- Efficient and thorough.
- Team member.
- Clear communicator.
- Competitive Salary: £24K to £26K (Depending on Experience).
- 37.5 Hours per week with early Friday finish.
- 24 days annual leave per year. After 5 years' service, this increase by 1 day per year (Max 5 days). Bank Holidays on top of the annual allowance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Non-contributory Healthcare Plan for dental, eye and hospital treatments.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Staff discount for new cars (up to 24% or more dependent on models).
- Employee Reward Portal' for discounts to stores and online purchases.
- Employee assistance for job related training or membership subscriptions.
- On-site staff canteen.
- Free on-site car park.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided on the page.
We look forward to your application.