Customer Services Representative - Exeter
Customer Service Representative - Full Time
Salary - Dependent on Experience plus Bonus
U-Drive Ltd - Exeter Branch
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do' attitude. Reporting to the Branch Manager you will mainly deal with customers coming into the branch on a day to day basis and any customer enquiry arising:
- Generating quotes based on a customer's requirements and taking bookings
- Confirming vehicle bookings and customer's needs through customer calls
- Using internal systems to create and process the vehicle bookings
- Check customer ID presented and make decisions based on our insurance requirements
- Offering additional insurance products, upgraded vehicles or add-on sale items at point of sale
- Checking vehicles in and out with a customer and generating and explaining terms of the hire with the customer
- Taking payments and making refunds via credit cards and cash handling and online payment processing
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints, over the phone and face to face
- Undertaking vehicle checks with the customer highlighting existing and new damage caused during hire
- Reporting vehicle faults, damage or roadworthiness of vehicle to workshops
- Assisting with deliveries and collections of vehicles when required
- Assisting with valeting of vehicles when required
- Additional branch duties and responsibilities will usually be given after completion of probation (team time-sheet keeping, fuel logging & tracking, vehicle allocation and booking scheduling etc.)
U-Drive is a growing business and the opportunities for development and promotion are excellent. We endeavour to recruit and train CSRs who we feel could be Branch Managers of the future.
The working environment is exciting, fast paced and ever-changing and no two days are the same!
Team members must:
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a positive, ‘Can do' attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Be a team player
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Be resilient and be able to deal with customer queries and complaints
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends.
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, Recommend a Friend Scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.