Temporary- Newton Abbot area - £8-£8.50 ph
Our client inin the Newton abbot area is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join their successful team to provide a professional and responsive service to theirstaff members and applicants. The successful candidate will be available for immediate start.
- Act as a first port of contact for clients, receiving bookings, accurately recording information
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff
- Place job adverts
- Assist in the interview process
- Send out offer and interview letters
- Make telephone sales calls to clients
- Welcome and greet staff and visitors in a professional manner
- Diary management
- Maintain staff records
- Create new starter packs
- Assist with reports
- A professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Attention for detail
- Great customer service
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to work within a team
If you are available immediately for a full time temporary role then please contact Naomi or Katie at Huntress 01392 221300 or submit your C.V - thanks
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.