Marketing and Technology Manager
We have an exciting role for an ambitious, proactive individual who has a combination of marketing and creative skills with an interest in technology.
We can offer you the opportunity to work on diverse projects in an expanding company where you will play an important role in our future success.
This role is a key position within our business and we are looking for an experienced marketing professional who will help us develop Dainton Group Services as a market leader. You will develop and implement marketing plans to grow our existing business interests, as well as provide marketing expertise to support the launch of new ventures.
You will be given the support and budget to achieve the business goals, whilst also providing IT expertise to the company.
You will be involved in some really exciting work and will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns using digital channels such as Pay Per Click, email marketing and Search Engine Optimisation, as well as traditional channels including direct mail, print and radio.
- Manage key projects that will directly affect the success of the business, including web site redesigns.
- Maintain our company web sites by producing written content and graphics.
- Assist in the development of the company web sites by making recommendations to improve the user experience based upon analysis of visitor statistics.
- Measure the success of marketing campaigns against customer acquisition targets using CRM software and reporting.
- Manage external partners and develop strong working relationships within the team to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Develop the brand through social media campaigns and ensure consistent branding throughout the company, including brochures, signage, point of sale and online.
- Control budgets and manage a small but experienced marketing department.
- You will also co-ordinate and manage companies technology requirements
Who we are looking
This is a practical, hands-on role and you will have:
- Strong digital marketing expertise with the ability to run PPC campaigns and produce attractive looking email marketing campaigns.
- An enthusiasm for digital trends including Search Engine Optimisation and practical knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Creative skills with a good eye for design, branding and signage. You will have experience of using Adobe Photoshop and desktop publishing software.
- Previous use of web site Content Management Systems and managing ecommerce web sites with knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience of managing social media accounts and social media best practice.
You should have a strong eye for detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The willingness to be hands on and work on your own initiative is required.
You will probably have a university degree in marketing, business or computing or a relevant marketing and/or computing qualification.
What we can offer you
This is an unique opportunity to join a well established, stable company with ambitious growth plans in a varied role that will allow you to develop professionally.
- This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Company pension with generous annual leave.
Dainton Group Services is one of the country's leading self storage companies and the largest provider of drive-up storage units in the UK.
We provide "space" solutions for homes and businesses with fourteen Dainton Self Storage sites throughout the UK, from Redruth in Cornwall to Darlington in the North East of England. We operate seven Dainton Business Parks that provide flexible working spaces and support for over 1,000 businesses, from the self employed and start-ups to national companies.
Our Dainton Portable Buildings division supplies containers and portable buildings nationwide to customers in all industry sectors.
With an entrepreneurial culture, Dainton will provide you with the opportunity to be involved in many exciting aspects of the business.
Apply for Marketing and Technology Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly