Front of House Receptionist
Receptionist £8 ph
Our client is looking for a Receptionist with excellent customer service skills to join a successful team on the outskirts of Exeter. The successful candidate will be available to start immediately. This role is to cover 2-3 weeks.
- Be the first point of contact for customers and welcome them with enthusiasm.
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Be willing to assist with any queries and handling them in a professional manner.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service.
- Able to commit to working the whole duration.
- General office administration including typing, filing and photocopying.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Professional clear telephone manner.
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Confident with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good typing speeds with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player with a consistent positive attitude.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or call Naomi at Huntress on 01392 221300.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Front of House Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly