Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer to join the team, working 40 hours a week across our Landfill and Powergen sites.
The Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer Role
The Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer is responsible for providing a National maintenance, repair & diagnostic service to the LFG & AD gas plants / flares. This will involve:
- Provide fault-finding and troubleshooting as well as conducting fundamental servicing of the entire gas plant infrastructure within LFE
- Co-ordinate and lead the Regions tuning for all the associated flares from the three suppliers within the regions.
- Instruct, coach and assess other Operations Staff in all Flare controls, operations and delegating specific tasks where appropriate.
- Assist Operations Staff to schedule optimum cyclical maintenance on the gas plant equipment
- Assist and identify requirements of the gas plant planned periodic maintenance, work orders and defect rectification to maximise LFE utilisation.
- Reviewing Gas Plant performance data, and providing feedback to technicians and the Asset Optimisation Team.
- Identification and resolution of problems, in a timely fashion
The Ideal Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Practical experience of engine, plant process maintenance and diagnostics
- Electrical and electronic experience in low voltage systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience of the operation and maintenance of equipment relevant to the role
- Qualified by experience (to relevant level) & City & Guilds (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering
- Full Driving License
In return for your hard work as our Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package and a Business van fully expensed.
If you have the skills and experience to become one our Gas Plant Maintenance Engineer, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY now to view the full role profile.
Closing Date: 17th July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.