Senior Engineer (Projects)
- Full Time
Contract Type: Contract 12- 18 months
Job Elements: -
The 2 main functions: -
• Project Management of a series of equipment (manufacturing lines) moves within a highly regulated plant and re qualify in order to make space for new business
• Process Engineering continuous improvement role - improve equipment performance in terms of availability and yield. Use of improvement techniques PDCA, SPC / Ishikawa / along with timely delivery of commitments.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Preferred Pharma, medical instrument or Life Science experience, however if a candidate has a level of experience that suits the role then other industry backgrounds will be considered.
• Minimum of a Degree in an Engineering discipline (Chem. / Mech. / Elec. / Control).
• Proven excellent track record of Project Engineering management within a highly regulated environment.
• Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional project teams.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting.
• Proven track record of process equipment implementation within a regulated environment.
• Structured problem solving methodologies.
• Working knowledge of project schedule software (e.g. MS Project).
• Documentation / Technical report writing skills.
• Six Sigma Green or Black belt.
• Lean Methodologies knowledge
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.