Sales & Logistics Co-ordinator
- Flexible Hours
A leading Exeter business are now looking for a Sales & Logisitics Co-ordinator to join their UK Sales & Logisitics Team.
The main duties and responsibilites would include the following:
- Receive, process and manage customer orders, queries, credit requests and information requests.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- Communicate and/or resolve all matters of customer complaint quickly and courteously.
- Liaise with Marketing team to ensure effective flow of information.
- Maintain records and files of work conducted.
- Liaise and manage the relationship with the company's third party suppliers.
- Develop and nurture administrative links within client operations.
- Monitor and develop company systems and procedures for customer "best fit" and continuous service improvement.
- Effectively support the sales team through seeking out and providing accurate information and data.
- Advise customers on product availability matters via incoming shipment information and Marketing support.
The ideal candidate will have experience working to deadlines in a customer driven enviroment you must also have excellent communication and I.T skills.