2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Seeking an experienced Operations Manager (Travel Money) for a large and highly reputable company based in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday - Friday with a very competitive salary DOE.
This is a very varied role and some of your duties will include:
- Owning all operational aspects of 3rd party supplier relationships including selection, negotiation and ongoing management of service provision
- Effective management of currency control across the Bureau estate
- Responsibility for ensuring that each of the respective business areas operate within agreed control risk/compliance & regulatory environments
- Driving operational effectiveness and awareness throughout the business
- Directing and overseeing research on the Travel Money market and competitor bench marking to identify new trends and ideas on product development
- Maintaining accurate/appropriate operational/planning reporting
- Building working relationships with other providers on industry best practice across all operational areas
You will need understanding of the Travel Money Business as well as line manager experience. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail, excellent planning, organisation and decision making skills. You need to be able to proactively drive changes and take responsibility, owning any issues and following them through to resolution.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.