Office Manager / PA
Seeking an articulate Office Manager / PA with great attention to detail and organisation skills for an exciting new position based in Wellington, Somerset working for a prestigious and dynamic Financial Services company.
This is a full time, permanent position working 8:45am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday with a salary of GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 PA DOE.
This is a brand new position that will really suit a Office Manager/ PA with prior responsibilities in facilities / utilities management within the office.
This is a very varied position and some of your duties will include:
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Administration support of the team and providing cover for annual leave
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Taking phone calls, enquires, request and handling them appropriately
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often responding on behalf of the head of Operations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Head of Operations is well prepared for the meeting
- Reviewing and suggesting updates to the staff handbook
- Assisting with the design and implementation of office procedures and policies
- Analysing and monitoring the internal process
- Documenting any actions taken on the company database ensuring all facilities tasks are logged and assigned
- Writing letters, reports and quotations
- Keeping maintenance and health and safety records up to date
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Documenting file notes
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
This company is seeking either an experienced graduate or a highly experienced Office Manager / PA with an excellent phone manner. You will need to be well presented as this role can often be client facing. An excellent telephone manner is essential.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Vicky on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.