Part time Administrator
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the Agricultural market. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their team further.
We are seeking an Administrator to work on a part time, permanent basis. The candidate would be required to work a minimum of 2 full days per week Monday & Tuesday 09.00 - 17.30 and the role attracts a pay rate of GBP8.00 per hour.
The purpose of the role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to a busy team, working within a team of secretaries.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Flexibility in order to cover holidays/sickness as and when needed (notice given)
- Experience in a similar role
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent typing skills
- Confidence to deal with senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Awareness of property market or professional services (desirable)
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.