Retail Manager (32 HOURS)
Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) now has four shops with others in Crediton, Axminster and Exeter hospital. A fifth is planned for later in 2017, so this is an exciting time to be joining the charity. We are looking for an experienced charity retail manager to run this established and popular shop in Tiverton.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The performance of the shop in respect of sales, banking and personnel
- Managing operation records (eg H&S, Risk assessments, petty cash etc)
- Cash handling and security
- Recruitment of volunteers and management of staff
- Managing donated and bought in goods - collections and deliveries
We are looking for candidates who can offer:-
- Sound academic and possibly retail management qualifications
- Charity retail and shop management experience
- Experience of managing staff and an understanding of the recruitment and development of volunteers
- Merchandising planning
- IT (MS Office) skills
- A full driving licence
If you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience and would like to join this great charity raising important funds for those affected with Leukaemia, we would like to hear from you. Please send a CV and supporting letter to Jackie Dawkins, Director, Shine Charity Recruitment.