Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
Cornwall, Plymouth & Exeter
Competitive D.O.E + bonus + company vehicle + mobile phone + iPad + benefits
Our client is recruiting for three Customer Service Managers to work in either Cornwall, Plymouth or Exeter. The role will involve building strong and sustainable customer relationships by managing the operational delivery of the company's commercial cleaning contracts in the south west trading area.
This is a great opportunity for a career with a growing family owned company, whose people are committed to service excellence. Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining customer satisfaction and ensuring contract retention.
Delivering a quality cleaning service through a team of directly employed cleaners, you will be supported by a team of training and support executives who will follow up on areas for improvement that you have identified in your regular site visits and client meetings.
Customer Service Manager Specification
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good track record of, leading a team, customer service and people skills in a multiple site service industry. You must have:
- Integrity and be passionate about delivering first class customer service with a proactive approach to developing strong client relationships
- Experience of multiple site operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills, the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A clean driving license
- A smart professional appearance
- A background in a service industry is preferable but experience in the cleaning industry is not essential
- A clear DBS check is a requirement for this role
Key responsibilities of the job will include:
- Proactive visits to sites to meet with customers as part of the service monitoring process
- Recruitment and induction of cleaning staff, ensuring 100% absence cover, liaising with colleagues to marshal resources appropriately
- Ensuring that Health and Safety records are accurate and up to date
- Actively managing ‘At Risk' contracts using action plans to monitor service recovery
- Ensuring that cleaners have the correct equipment and training to be as productive as possible, management of wages and stock budgets
- Activation of new contracts to ensure service delivery is world class from day one
- Maintaining operational standards and ensuring that training records are kept up to date
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday but flexibility is needed owing to early morning and evening contracts. This is not a 9 to 5 job and a flexible attitude to working hours is expected and reciprocated. Some evening and weekend work may be necessary as operational requirements dictate.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad will be supplied, together with a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience, private health insurance after successful probation period, performance related bonus and a contributory company pension scheme.
We are looking for ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results, we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Manager role click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly