6 month FTC
Our well known Tiverton based client is looking for a Service Coordinator to join them on a 6 month basis due to continued growth. The company have an abundance of free parking and excellent staff facilities and benefits available. If you're looking to join a busy, friendly team are available for a 6 month period then read on.
- Support the service team in planning service requests and emergency call outs and maintenance queries
- Handle equipment breakdown calls and schedule work for the technicians based on priority
- Act as the point of contact for customers and suppliers, ordering materials as requirements and be responsible for resolving complaints, flagging issues as necessary
- Monitor attendance of engineers
- Previous experience working within a scheduling role is advantageous
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner
- Display sound communication skills in both a literal and numeric fashion
- Have a good understanding of IT and be able to pick up new systems with ease
If you fit the bill are available for a 6 month contract then apply today or get in touch for more information.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.