1 day left
- Full Time
Desk Technician required
Location - SA12 7AX, West Glamorgan
Salary (£12,000 - £15,000 dependent on experience)
We are looking for a competent help desk technician to provide solutions to customers who are experiencing issues using the ecommerce software. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
Applicants must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with customers working in fast pace companies.
The goal is to solve problems and keep the end customer happy and up to date with the latest technology.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via the internal support system
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- A desire to learn and grow skills on the job
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Passion for computing, maths and IT desired.
Click to apply
Apply for Desk Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly