- Full Time
This is an internal sales role required by independent UK based Industrial Packaging Distributor based in Port Talbot, South Wales.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Sales Administrator to join the sales team generating business / sales from our existing customer database and developing new accounts.
- Handling customer orders, placing the orders on Sage system, advising customers of prices, deliveries and keeping them up to date
- Contacting existing customer base by telephone providing product updates and generating quotation for additional products
- Selling service contracts to customers who have purchased our machinery
- Contacting prospects and qualified sales leads from advertising or exhibitions
- Telephoning prospects and lapsed customers is required
- Developing increased sales is rewarded with our generous bonus scheme.
You must be enthusiastic, proactive and organised and able to work on own initiative and be part of a team. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential as is computer literacy (Microsoft Office / Windows). Sage CRM knowledge would be desirable.
The normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 5:00.
Salary £16000 - £18000 basic depending upon experience with OTE £20000.
Full product training will be given.
Looking to develop your career in sales? This role may be for you.
Apply Now with your CV, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly