Qualified Social Worker - Children in Care Team - Seaside Location
We are looking for an experienced Children's social worker to join a busy Looked After Children's service in South East Devon on the Torbay coast.
The team have additional needs due to recruiting another member of staff. The team is managed by two experienced LAC managers that are looking for someone to help this busy team stabilise. The service is very stable and supportive.
Situated on the Torbay coast you will b based in their HQ in Torquay. This Local Authority all work under one roof with support and management on hand to help when needed.
To be suitable for the role you must be:
- HCPC / UK Registered Social Worker
- Have recent experience in a LAC service
- Have an excellent understanding of Care Proceedings and Children in Care
- Have access to a vehicle for some Travel in the area
Pay and Benefits
- An hourly rate of GBP31 an hour
- Mileage to cover your work visits
- A free service to set you up as an agency worker
- Easy and stress free registration with Aurora
- Stable contract set to last 3-9 months
To show your interest please email your CV to or call or for more info on this great role